Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

This and That

Yesterday was a day into town.  Twice.  First I had a haircut with Daughter E, then a few errands, and I could not find hanging baskets that I like (for the front porch).  Second, we all went out for dinner for my husband's birthday. I got out of cooking dinner for the night, ha ha!  He picked Mexican, so that's where we went.


I started on Daughter T's hot pads.  She is getting the color "Swimming Pool."  I will do some sorting of the cotton I have and getting a plan for using it up.  I have many colors they discontinued.





No comments: