Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Shopping Trip and other boring stuff

 




Hobby Lobby goodies.  I picked up some tiny Santa hats for a craft, more stitch markers, a new porch sign (which is adorable with a metal hanger like you'd see outside a general store), and some chicken stickers for my thank you cards when I make a sale of my handiwork.  All was 50% off.  I also bought my husband a funny sign for the garage, but haven't had time to take a photo.  I'll share that later.

Oh I came home with blue netting this trip for scrubbies.  I still cannot find lavender.  The woman measuring it told me that business for her dept. has really reduced.  If they don't shut down non-essential businesses, I'm going back for more netting.  I'm very low in my supply of scrubbies to sell and gift.

The car did not come home last night.  Story of my life.  It very well may happen later today.  I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Love the Porch sign, stunning. Sorry about the car. I suspect a lot of our small business's will be gone this time next year sadly.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

mamasmercantile, I got the porch sign for half off too. Only $12.99 and it's pretty big. Can't wait to put it up next year.