Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, October 1, 2020

...from the handiwork journal

...got these ornaments back out to put clear coat on.



...got these back out the paint and clear coat.  Totally forgot about them.



...finished a XL hot pad




...made more jar openers.  I have another order for 4 more.




. . . got this project back out and worked on it a bit.  I am getting bits and pieces ready to start on more "f" bombs.




. . . working on one daughter's Christmas present








2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

You are certainly keeping yourself busy. I always have a dishcloth on the hook, they make such a handy gift.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

mamasmercantile, I too have easy projects on the hooks for long car rides or whatnot. I haven't done much though. These were pretty much since the last time I posted about handiwork. Now the garden is a bit slower I have a bit of handiwork time in the evenings.