Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Rough Week ~ Drive Thru Grad Gift Drop ~ Other ramblings

Well, we made it through the funeral for the best friend.  Rough, rough week I tell ya'.  

We have arranged a drive thru graduation gift drop off for our youngest (since we canceled her grad/prom party).  We asked her first and she loved the idea.

My new project!  Jar Gripper/Jar Opener.  I'll be making more and getting them up for sale soon.  It's about 6 x 7 inches.

I caught the raccoon.  I have a bad feeling there are more so the trap is re-set.  Sigh.

Our favorite organic coffee beans have been swapped with something else.  We just brewed a bag and it tastes horrible. I guess we switch coffee now (after years of buying it).  Blech.

It's back to watering the garden again.  No news there.

I have been trying to catch up on laundry, but I keep forgetting I have it in the washer.  My mind is just all over the place lately.

7 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Wishing you a day of peace and many blessings 🌺

wyomingheart said...

Just want you to try one more bag of coffee, because that happened to us a month ago. For some reason the coffee we have purchased for the past two years was horrible when we opened a new bag. Something was truly wrong. We got another bag a few days later, and it was terrific. Give it one more try!

Cockeyed Jo said...

Kristina, Grief can do that. Give yourself time.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Lady Locust

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Will do, wyomingheart

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Cockeyed Jo

mamasmercantile said...

You remain in my prayers, take care and be kind to yourself.