Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Ramblings

Update:  no funeral.  He was a tissue donor and will be cremated.  There will be a backyard church service, and a celebration of life later.  Thank you for all your kind words.  My stomach is pretty upset, so homemade ginger ale is brewing on the stove top right now.

Our yard.  It's so dry here, but Queen Anne's Lace is growing all over it.   There is a possibility of rain later today.

Something fun for me.  I wanted them for stitch markers, but the coffee cup one and camper are a bit to heavy (larger than I though).  I will find a use for them though.

My morning visitor, but I didn't get too close either.  

Not sure if I updated on this, but I got the raccoon that was terrorizing my chickens.

1 comment:

mamasmercantile said...

Glad you managed to get the racoon. I am not surprised you have an upset stomach, take care.