Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

...from the handiwork journal

The garden has taken most of my time out of my day, so very little handiwork is getting done.  I still have some items on hooks, that I had on them months ago.



. . . patriotic dishcloth still on the knitting needles


. . .finished this crocheted dishcloth



. . . started another thin dishcloth in bright coral and white (my to-go project)


. . .another dishcloth/washcloth on the crochet hook


I have a lot more in project bags etc.  I am just concentrating on these first.

4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Great projects, I like to have several on the go too.

Katmom said...

Yep,,, gardening does take up a lot of our time... thank goodness for simple relaxing crochet projects...
Have a relaxing week, with a little bit of mischief to kick things up a bit!
HeeHeeHee...

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks mamasmercantile

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Katmom, love your humor too, ha ha!