Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, March 23, 2020

Snow!

We have snow again.  It actually started coming down last night.  I didn't want to see that right now.  I'm ready for spring.

If you didn't hear it.  Our state is on "lockdown" but they are just calling it an "order to stay-at-home" until April 6th (at which time I'm sure they'll extend it).  All non-essential businesses are ordered closed by midnight tonight.

Nothing really new to post, but have a full normal day of chores today, so I'm not at all bored.  I'm used to being home anyway, I just wish I could get some porch time is all.

Short post, but I'm trying to keep to my regular routine.  Hopefully, I'll have some handiwork to share soon.

Update:  I just realized it's Monday, so I will post a Happy Homemaker post later too.

No comments: