Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Checking off the Homemaker To-Do List

✔Sanitized the inside of the washing machine.

✔Dust

✔Dishwasher cleaned. Did you know you should do this once a month?

✔Rugs washed.

✔Cleaned the Bunn coffee maker water reservoir.

Sort of a boring post, but I Hubby came home yesterday morning, went to bed, got up at 2pm, left for work again and is sleeping soundly this morning.  Just glad 3rd shift is over with.


9 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

I'm glad to know there are some out there who have housekeeping to do like me! LOL! I have a monthly task list and those tasks are on it! You go girl! Glad 3rd shift is over!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Sam I Am

Connie said...

It always feels so good, when we have those boring jobs done and behind us :) They may not be fun to do, but they are so satisfying to have checked off our lists :)
Have a lovely weekend.
Connie :)

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks true Connie. I feel productive.

P. said...

Not boring at all, I like this kind of posts for encouragement.

Luludou said...

Not boring! it's a great list and gives us a kick in the **** to do the same :)

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks P and Luludou

Row. said...

I needed this reminder for my monthly lists I just haven’t had the energy to tackle.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Row, I still need to clean out my dryer vent outside. It's typically clean, since I don't use my dryer that much.