Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Homemade Vanilla Mint Honey Scrub ~

...on the to-do list 


Got the scrub made.   Recipe is on Mountain Rose Herbs blog.  I'm going to make another batch with sugar, for my youngest now.  It smells so good and feels great on my skin.




I finished a few more color options for the headbands.  They are posted on my farm store blogspot now.

6 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Kristina oh love the sound of your scrub and your neck cowls look awesome and will be very warm,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Sandra said...

The scrub sounds good, and I love your headbands :)

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Sheryl, those are actually ear warmers/headbands.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Sandra, thanks I love the scrub.

mamasmercantile said...

Your are one busy lady, love the sound of the scrub.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks mamasmercantile, the scrub is wonderful!