Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Ta-Da Moment and Weekend Tidbits

I reluctantly weighed myself Saturday morning.  Even after drinking coffee, the scale made my day!  Ta-Da! I lost 2 lbs. in one week of my changes, and I ate pasta and cheese.  I'm going to keep up with these changes and keep an eye on the scale once a week (maybe, as I don't like to weigh myself).  I am feeling more energetic, and get up earlier vs. lay in bed and him-haw on getting up.  I'll update in a month or so.  Age can be cruel (especially for women), but I do believe in getting natural remedies from real foods/herbs/weeds etc.  

We decided to only make a quick trip to town on Saturday - too many people out drinking and consuming tons of toxic green dye.  Staying home, cutting more wood, was a better choice.  However, that didn't happen.  Hubby got called to work.  

The sun is shining brightly today and it will be warming up a bit.  Not sure what Sunday will bring yet, but have an awesome day where every you are.

2 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

Whatever makes you feel healthy and energetic! Good for you!

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks Sam I Am.