Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hiccup

Yesterday we were called.  Our great nephew (21 years old) passed away due to a bad car accident, then we found out our great niece (even younger) is in another hospital for (admitted for another reason the night prior) and this morning my mother is in the hospital. I'll be back when I can.  

13 comments:

M.E. Masterson said...

oh my goodness!! prayers and condolences from our family.

Trudy said...

So sorry for your loss and praying for you and your extended family.

Susan said...

Sending good thoughts your way, Kristina, and holding you and your family in my heart.

Vicki said...

I am so sorry, Kristina. Keeping you and yours in prayer.

mamasmercantile said...

Sincere condolences, I am so sorry for your loss. Hoping your Niece and Mum recover quickly. Take care of yourself.

Rain said...

Kristina, I'm so sorry...how awful. Take care. xx

Mama Pea said...

Do what you need to do, Kristina. Some things are much more important than others. Hugs.

Henny Penny said...

Bless your heart. That's a lot to deal with at once. Will be thinking about you.

Unknown said...

So sad...

Leigh said...

Oh no!, Oh no! What devastating news. I am so, so sorry. Praying for comfort, peace, and grace for your entire family.

Goatldi said...

Peace and prayers aplenty to you and yours.

Kristen - yourfaceislikethesunshine.blogspot.com said...

Oh dear!! I'm so, so sorry. Praying for your family.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thank you Kristen