Hot chocolate is finally restocked for this cold spell were are currently in. The weather is very fall-like, with a mix of storm-i-ness. The wind is wicked due to the coastal storms. I hope everyone is hunkered down and safe.
If the wind doesn't die down, we'll be changing our work day around today. The big barn project is put off until after the the 7th. We are just that stressed. I keep telling Hubby to not borrow worry, and that God is on our side, and to keep praying. If the voting board denies the permit, I am having a blog giveaway to celebrate.
Our 18 year-old was able to get ride home with her roommate, so we drove to meet and pick her up not far from home. We surprised her with a new car last night. It's a step up from what she was driving before, and will be much safer for driving back and forth to college.
I never got our elixir made yesterday, so today it's first on my list while Hubby decides what we are tackling - splitting wood etc. We need to put air conditioners in storage too. Not to mention empty the rain barrels and flip them over for winter. I guess we'll see as the weather is in question here too.