Although I cannot share my homemade Christmas to-do list (and secretly it's not really finished yet), I can share some other lists I have started (my family reads my blog, so I don't want to spoil the gift ideas this early). Here are shortened versions of a few lists.
List for Winter Handiwork/Activities
1. Crochet myself (not sure what color yet) another "Ma Ingall's" shawl.
2. Finish crocheting hot pads and pot holder sets to go in hope chests for the older kids.
4. Sew more note cards. I do this by punching holes then embroidering them by hand carefully.
5. Catch up on reading.
6. Crochet more washcloths.
7. Write more often
8. Allow myself more "tea time."
9. I'd love to teach myself to knit socks. It's been on a list for several years now.
List for Next Spring/Summer/Fall
1. Set up the backyard "relaxation station" more often. I did not get this up at all this summer and I hope to get it set up this fall.
2. Camp more often. I still have a camper mug cozy for each of the kids, despite their distance from home right now.
3.Seek out more fun antique stores.
4. Fish more often.
5. Celebrate more often.
6. Explore more often.
7. Explore more food preserving, and grow more varieties in our garden.
8. Explore more home remedies
Thanks for reading my blog. We still have a list for the to-do jobs here at the homestead (dead trees, re-stock wood, split wood, falling down barn, and so forth). I hope we get the time we need to get under the house to create an access and wrap pipes before winter too.