Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Random Stuff

Everyone needs a "watch cat" right?  Ha ha!  I guess Sapphire thought the top of Hubby's truck was the perfect spot for watching.

Good kitty.


I did get a few more mulberries picked, and I see that the black raspberries are red now.  It won't be long and we'll be sweating it out while picking them too.

I did get out to the garden a few days ago, and got started with weeding, but I'm saving that for another blog post (he he!)  I know you all can't wait to read it too.  

My blogger is acting funky.  My reading list is not reading my list of blogs I follow.  It shows one at a time.  Anyone else with this problem?  I hope they fix it soon.  

Last night we grilled organic/grass fed beef burgers, and roasted brussel sprouts/onions and garlic in foil packets.  Delicious.  We topped our burgers with the good stuff too, including my home canned pickles.





6 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Your last night's dinner sounds wonderful. I've been hungry for a hamburger . . . maybe tonight.

Cat on Tin Roof (:o]) looks mighty comfy. Funny how animals like to be up high. Must come down from their ancestors who had to keep a sharp eye out for predators.

Kelly said...

Mine only had one post up at a time. I had to go to everyone's blog pages individually :/ It's fixed now, thank goodness :)
Your dinner sounds yummy!

My Garden Diaries said...

Sounds like a yummy meal friend! Love that shot of the kitty! And yes! Mine is only showing one at a time so I am switching everything over to bloglovin...have a great day! Nicole xo

Unknown said...

Blogger fixed that, from what I can see. I posted (along with others) complaints of their product forum. I guess they listened! Nice kitty...

Kim said...

Blogger was doing that to me too. But it is fixed now. Your dinner sounds yummy!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I haven't noticed the problem with blogger, though my internet was down a day and a half...
I'd love to have a burger. Sounds delish.
As soon as I get things in check a little bit better. We're driving to Canton to the Dairy Palace and having a Bison burger. I'll probably remove the top bun...and eat it with a fork. But I'm just longing for the flavor of a burger.
Your's sounds good to me! LOL...
Pat