Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Name is Prim and I am an Ornery Goat

I jump the stall and help myself to hay, and jump back in.  I jump the stall and visit the chickens and jump back in.  I jump the stall, and when someone comes out to open the barn, I simply take a stroll around the homestead.  Even though it's winter, I can find roses that need trimmed, that were sticking out of the snow.  Tasty!

Psssst!  Prim doesn't know it yet, but she's starting to get bigger, and having more trouble jumping over the stall.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL!!!!

Mama Pea said...

Cute, little, frisky goat! She just wants to be more of an active part of the homestead! ;o)

Sam I Am...... said...

Maybe she's a "guard goat"?

Candy C. said...

Yes, she is an ornery goat! :)