Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, December 2, 2013

Apron and Bookmark




Here is the photo I promised, of the apron Mom gifted me with.  We use a lot of aprons here. Thanks Mom!


I also wanted to share a cute bookmark that blessed my mailbox recently.  I participated in the Farmgirl Sisterhood prayer day back in October, and this bookmark was a thank you.  A  nice, and unexpected surprise too.

2 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Cute apron! and the book mark is sweet too.
Pat

Sam I Am...... said...

I love the apron although I don't wear them myself. Very pretty! The book mark is darling and gives me an idea for some. I didn't know you were a Farmgirl Sister. I was when it first started but I've lapsed! LOL!