One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pen in Hand ~ Letter Writing




Although I have tried, and I am trying, I simply get side-winded and do everything but write.  Today I spent more time in my e-mail than anything else.   And I (gulp) am guilty of handcrafting this necklace for myself.  Cute right? It's the keyboard of an old-fashioned typewriter.


It's tough t
o stay focused on writing, when I know I need to vacuum, sweep, dust or do laundry.  I mean, really.  Not to mention can pears, prepare meals, pay bills, and care for animals.  Maybe I should set up a desk in the barn, ha ha!


. . .planning out an "author" Web-site for myself, but to do that I need a published book of some sort.  Maybe I can use it to chart my progress.

. . .still working on National Novel Writing Month

. . .starting my days out, by reading out loud, to inspire my writing process.  Sounds silly, but I learned it really works.

. . . got two more letters written and in the mail. 

. . . organizing my desk this next week, and getting my mojo back in action.

. . . making some journal entries in my stack of journals (the journal junkie that I am).

. . . a good coat of dark, fall inspired nail polish is due.  It's a bit of a motivator for my sore hands for typing or handwriting.












1 comment:

Willow said...

Love the necklace !