Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pen in Hand ~ Letter Writing




Although I have tried, and I am trying, I simply get side-winded and do everything but write.  Today I spent more time in my e-mail than anything else.   And I (gulp) am guilty of handcrafting this necklace for myself.  Cute right? It's the keyboard of an old-fashioned typewriter.


It's tough t
o stay focused on writing, when I know I need to vacuum, sweep, dust or do laundry.  I mean, really.  Not to mention can pears, prepare meals, pay bills, and care for animals.  Maybe I should set up a desk in the barn, ha ha!


. . .planning out an "author" Web-site for myself, but to do that I need a published book of some sort.  Maybe I can use it to chart my progress.

. . .still working on National Novel Writing Month

. . .starting my days out, by reading out loud, to inspire my writing process.  Sounds silly, but I learned it really works.

. . . got two more letters written and in the mail. 

. . . organizing my desk this next week, and getting my mojo back in action.

. . . making some journal entries in my stack of journals (the journal junkie that I am).

. . . a good coat of dark, fall inspired nail polish is due.  It's a bit of a motivator for my sore hands for typing or handwriting.












1 comment:

Willow said...

Love the necklace !