Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Me? Tweet? Nah....


"Stop tweeting Mom!"

According to the kids, I have a twitter account, but I just don't know it.  I guess, and this is from my son's version, that I "tweet" out loud.

Ha. He just confirmed that twitter is annoying (even though he may not have realized it).



He said I say things like, "gotta get my laundry out next" and "Oh phooey, I forgot to water my plants."  I'd say "I'm going out to get the mail" and "gonna go fetch eggs."  I would also say "my kitchen is a mess again."

Yes folks, my twitter would be rather boring if I really did have an account online.

My tweets would be rather mundane and sometimes hilarious, but quite honestly nobody's business.


Oh, and for the record, I'm not making fun of twitter, just making fun of my kids making fun of me.

Even Tiger agrees that the old-fashioned newspaper is a great source of reading and relaxation.  Not to mention the lasted news updates.

3 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Hahaha! That was hilarious! The same reason I don't have a twitter account! -enjoyed this post. - Pat

Candy C. said...

I like that, from now on I'll just say I'm tweeting out loud! (No Twitter here either!) LOL!!

Unknown said...

I have a twitter account but just used to follow a couple of peoples. I got bored and stopped. If anyone thinks I'm worth following with tweets from me they would have way too much time on their hands...