Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Craft Swap


Michelle at Michele's Little Piece of Heaven, set up a craft swap with fellow bloggers.  My swap partner was Heidi at White Wolf Summit Farmgirl, and she surprised me with a box of goodies!

A beautiful handmade apron.  


A dishcloth and hand towel for my kitchen, with beautiful herb photos on them, and cute bees.


A magnetic notepad, beautiful cards, and gorgeous note cards.


The rose on these cards, have sparkly glitter too!



And that's not all!  She also sent me this fun lunch tote!  
Thank you Heidi!  And thank you Michelle for setting this up.

6 comments:

Farmgirl Heidi said...

Hi Kristina,

I am so glad you like the items I sent. You already know I am enjoying mine too. I have now hung my kitchen towel on my old wedgewood stove. Thanks!

Candy C. said...

What fun!! I have been enjoying seeing what you girls sent each other! :)

Michelle said...

Cool gifts. I am so glad everyone is enjoying the swap

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Oh so cute! I love all of this!

Michelle said...

Can I feature your swap on my blog?

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

You sure can Michelle.