One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Toxic Toothpaste? ~ Vaccine Update

The holistic professional I speak with, explained to me once, that she does not use manufactured toothpaste.  She said it is too toxic.  

I too, started making my own toothpaste, but wanted to share this article about it, for those interested:  Is Your Toothpaste Making you Stupid?

And for a long time now, I have had my doubts about some of the vaccine's that are pushed on us.  Here is an article on the update:  Vaccine Legislative . . .

And why I buy organic (anything, not just rice), or grow/raise it myselfLead levels in rice. . . 

Just sharing for those interested.

1 comment:

nancy said...

I haven't done flouride treatments in decades, and wouldn't let dentists do my kids either. I think there's a reason the govt. is medicating us that has nothing to do with our teeth :( It's about control.