One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, April 1, 2013

No Worries

Ever since Hubby and I  took our short trips to regain our sanity last year, we've been saying "no worries" a lot.

There is one thing my Hubby got right.  He bought me this t-shirt, and a matching one for himself.  That particular saying has been our marriage slogan.  It brings us good memories of our "sanity saver" getaways.  

Guess what we're wearing today?

3 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I like it!
I think it is so nice to have a ...what'd you call it? Marriage Logo?!
I'm sure it does make those pleasant times memorable. Pat

Liz said...

Our family motto has been don't sweat the small stuff! But I really like yours!

Candy C. said...

Cute shirt! :)
I should get my hubby one, he worries about everything!