One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Time . . .


Time goes so fast when gardening season arrives, so I am working double time to work on a writing schedule.  

It's been tough.  As soon as my feet hit the floor (literally), Tiger is meowing and under my feet until I feed him, and the other house cats.

But when I do that, I see barn cats peeking into the door for their food too.  Some times it's Aurora squeaking her paws downward, begging for her breakfast.

After that is done, I finally get the coffee brewing, and load wood to the wood stove.  However, to do this I have to go outside to get wood, as the last one up, did not bring any in.  Hmpf....

When that is completed, a half hour passes.  Or so it seems.

Then I finally sit at the computer, with work to start, and I hear the pitter patter of paws, and the jingling of dog collars.

I let them out to do their business, and when I finally sit back down, hubby gets up....."you ready to go to the gym?"

I think an office, far far away, would help me out right now.      

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Or maybe earplugs?!

:)

The kitties and pooches MUST be obeyed :)

Candy C. said...

I hear you, just WHERE does the time go?!? Fer Pete's sake, it's 2:30 already and I still have to vacuum!

Sam I Am...... said...

I live alone but yet with the 2 dogs and the new kitten...it still seems there's always someone needing something~LOL! The other stuff I can only blame on myself. Good luck!

nancy said...

Hey, even when you have an office, time still flies...