One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ordinary Day and Fun Mail

My day was an ordinary day - feed/water animals, can jelly,  housework, laundry etc.  Until the mail arrived.

Carolyn at Krazo Acres surprised me with a jar of home canned Cider Jelly.  Thank you Carolyn!  That was a sweet surprise!

4 comments:

City Chick said...

You have snow! I'm jealous.

Carolyn said...

Hope you like it! I'm sure you're filling your pantry with your own homemade jellies & jams, but I always like tasting other people's goodies :)

Katmom said...

yum yum yum! oh & I have to laugh,,, I would have to trek out into 2+ feet of snow if I wanted to hang my laundry! lol!

Candy C. said...

That was very sweet of her! :)