One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, December 31, 2012

Crazy for Cookies


I finally got some time (and cash) to bake a few cookies.  This time, I utilized some oranges that a family member gifted us.  I made White Chip Orange Cookies.   These were delicious!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

That recipe sounds good (as do your cookies look good....even better than the cookies on the recipe site).
And I just so happen to have a few oranges sitting in the fruit basket.

EMMA said...

Look yummy!
Happy New Year.

Candy C. said...

Hmmmm...I have some oranges in the fridge myself! :)

Sam I Am...... said...

I love anything orange....I'll have to try these!