Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Organizing ~ Setting Boundaries

To keep tabs on my organizing, I am putting limits on them now - one crate for recycled items that can be used for other uses, school projects and so forth.

I am limiting the height of how many magazines we keep for school projects and journaling.

It's easy to think we need to run out and buy the next best organizing unit, but I try to use what we have.  Organizing can become expensive if you don't watch yourself. 

I'm organizing my sewing supplies in recycled pill bottles.  Take a look over at S.C.R.A.P. to see how nice it's turning out.   

 

1 comment:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Girl...you are always finding a different way to do something. I envy your knack for organizing and RE organizing. Especially if something isn't working for you...do something different.

I think I spin my wheels...trying to make that thing work rather than saving time, effort and sometimes money by going on to the next thing.
This little idea is great,1) because it's FREE and 2)because it will help to pass things along and NOT ACCUMULATE JUNK!

good post! as always...Pat