Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Honoring Our Veterans

My father - served in the Navy





My Uncle (on right in above photo) - served in the Marines














(My Uncle's Graduation)

My Grandfather, Uncle and Grandmother
              Grandpa  - served in the Ohio National Guard.

         (If I locate a photo of Grandpa in uniform I will post it) 

2 comments:

labbie1 said...

Wonderful! A HUGE thank you to all of our veterans who made/make our lives what they are today! Thank you!

Candy C. said...

Nice pictures for Veteran's Day!! :)