One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nostalgic Barn and Silo

I took this photo when I was lucky enough to be with hubby, and he was driving.  I had my camera too.  There have been so many barns that have been torn down, when I wished I would have stopped to photograph them.  I hope to take more photos.

2 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I like this photo with barn and the grain silo; very typical of what I think an old farm used to look like, in my mind anyway! You captured it perfectly!

...have a nice wrap up to your week, Pat

Candy C. said...

Very nice Kristina!! Have you thought of linking up with Barn Charm?
I wish we had more old barns here...