Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nostalgic Barn and Silo

I took this photo when I was lucky enough to be with hubby, and he was driving.  I had my camera too.  There have been so many barns that have been torn down, when I wished I would have stopped to photograph them.  I hope to take more photos.

2 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

I like this photo with barn and the grain silo; very typical of what I think an old farm used to look like, in my mind anyway! You captured it perfectly!

...have a nice wrap up to your week, Pat

Candy C. said...

Very nice Kristina!! Have you thought of linking up with Barn Charm?
I wish we had more old barns here...