Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Writing Outdoors



I have been taking my writing outdoors, and "babysitting" the barred rocks.  They get into trouble (my garden), so someone has to watch them.

My 10 year-old daughter froze grapes for me, so when I get out of the hot garden, I'd have a cool treat.  I took some out during one of my outdoor writing.

It's a an ordinary day here today - laundry, mucking stalls, watering flowers, weeding, harvesting, canning, and hopefully some "play" time.  



3 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

What a lovely place to sit and write!

Unknown said...

How relaxing!

Candy C. said...

How sweet of your daughter to provide you with a cool snack! :)