One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Writing Outdoors



I have been taking my writing outdoors, and "babysitting" the barred rocks.  They get into trouble (my garden), so someone has to watch them.

My 10 year-old daughter froze grapes for me, so when I get out of the hot garden, I'd have a cool treat.  I took some out during one of my outdoor writing.

It's a an ordinary day here today - laundry, mucking stalls, watering flowers, weeding, harvesting, canning, and hopefully some "play" time.  



3 comments:

RiverBend Farm said...

What a lovely place to sit and write!

nancy said...

How relaxing!

Candy C. said...

How sweet of your daughter to provide you with a cool snack! :)