Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Porch Pals

Barn cats Sapphire and Aurora.  They join me at the porch every day.  If fact, if anyone is on the porch, they arrive in a few minutes to join.

Gus.  His favorite place is the rug on the front porch.  Here he's been drooling.  We were grilling out and having dinner on the porch.  

Baby Brindle taking a nap in the goat pen.  A view from the porch.  She will visit the porch soon.

I had to laugh yesterday.  I was out on the porch crocheting, and I could hear one of our house cats (Tiger), crying at the door wanting out with me.  

4 comments:

dr momi said...

What a wonderful porch!!! (love the drooling dog pic :-)

Candy C. said...

Sounds like your porch is the "in" place to be! :)

Unknown said...

Animals are so social it's funny!

Sam I Am...... said...

You make me miss my farm but I also get to share yours with you...thank you for that.