Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, April 2, 2012

Finishing Up

I have been working like a mad woman (just an exaggerated figure of speech representing my speed of work- ha ha!) finishing up half started projects and other unfinished projects.

Crocheted dishcloth

Oversized pot holder and two small pot holders

Although I am still knitting blocks for my blanket, I finished up this kitchen set for a nephew on hubby's side of the family.  I like the colors, so I hope to make a set for my "store" also.

My crafting journal is slowly filling up with new ideas too.

With gardening season starting early, I am working even harder at getting Christmas presents finished early.
 

4 comments:

simplicityinthemaking said...

Great idea. I have been the opposite and getting may garden prepared for gardening season before the blackflies arrive, which I think will be early this year. Still knitting after dark but my knitting days are getting shorter and shorter.

Nancy Jo said...

Sure looks like you are keeping busy, even with all the sickness going on.
Cute new baby you got there. little dots on her face. maybe you should name her dottie.
Nancy Jo

Candy C. said...

Very nice kitchen set, I like those colors too! :)

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Love the kitchen set-- what a nice gift.
Did I KNOW that you had a crafting journal of ideas? This is new to me.
I've read your post here with excerpts from your journals...but I was thinking this was just a theme for posting.

I think this is a great idea...I need to write things down.
Pat