One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Making Jewelry

 I dug through my beads and found a few that match the vintage necklace I bought.  The earrings are simple, yet elegant and will be perfect for a "date night" with hubby.


A Year of Quotes:
"The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is."  ~ Charles M. Schwab

4 comments:

simplicityinthemaking said...

Very nice. perfect match!

Nancy Jo said...

Hi,
Thankyou for your comment on my tole tray. I like them too. I have three in the kitchen and the one in the bathroom. Got them all really cheap, because I have seen them priced pretty high.
Your bead work is so pretty. I have a lot of beads I should look through them and see if I could send you some. Send me your address.
Nancy Jo

EMMA said...

Wow! quelle ensemble!!

Michelle said...

They look great. I thought they were a match set