One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, February 13, 2012

Handmade Note Cards ~ Happy Valentine's Day!

My Mom loves the heart cards I made for her a few years ago.  She is running low, and I am sharing a few I have made for her (made from scrap wallpaper):






 
I better get back to work....I'm getting many "projects" finished.

Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Candy C. said...

Those are just gorgeous! :)

Michelle said...

Very Cute!

Beansieleigh said...

Awww.. These are REALLY SWEET! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! ~tina

labbie1 said...

Very cute and people always love a handmade card! Happy Valentine's Day!

nancypo said...

Cute, do you use a die cutter or?

Kristina said...

Nancy, I use a cookie cutter to trace and hand cut the hearts, I cut the larger pieces using a small cutting board and round the edges with a corner cutter from Creative Memories.