One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cleaning, Cooling Down, and Crafting



Mondays.....the day of my all-out house cleaning.  Yay!  A fresh start to the week and a freshly cleaned home.  My clotheslines will be working over time today.  The sun is shining and blessing us with peace of mind.

I look forward to sipping hot tea, and relaxing with some crocheting....or a good book.

2 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

I'd be interested in what others do when they clean house. I can't seem to get a regular schedule down...I might be attention deficit but since I've gotten ill I am so slow in getting things done! Before that I had an all-consuming career for years and had a cleaning person in every week. I used to keep a clean house when I was home with my children when they were little but I did have LOTS more energy then and better health! LOL!
I did laundry yesterday and hung it out but today I need to make my bread, pick up prescriptions and go to the library then make supper and a dessert which I do have planned already and I want to clean my kitchen and laundry room floors. After that it will be knitting a new pattern for a scarf (part of my learning curve!) And yes, some nice tea and later a good book! I pray I get all that done!

labbie1 said...

You go girl!

Sam I Am... You might try checking out flylady.net She has a great baby steps program to getting everything done on a schedule that isn't hard to follow...