Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cleaning, Cooling Down, and Crafting



Mondays.....the day of my all-out house cleaning.  Yay!  A fresh start to the week and a freshly cleaned home.  My clotheslines will be working over time today.  The sun is shining and blessing us with peace of mind.

I look forward to sipping hot tea, and relaxing with some crocheting....or a good book.

2 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

I'd be interested in what others do when they clean house. I can't seem to get a regular schedule down...I might be attention deficit but since I've gotten ill I am so slow in getting things done! Before that I had an all-consuming career for years and had a cleaning person in every week. I used to keep a clean house when I was home with my children when they were little but I did have LOTS more energy then and better health! LOL!
I did laundry yesterday and hung it out but today I need to make my bread, pick up prescriptions and go to the library then make supper and a dessert which I do have planned already and I want to clean my kitchen and laundry room floors. After that it will be knitting a new pattern for a scarf (part of my learning curve!) And yes, some nice tea and later a good book! I pray I get all that done!

labbie1 said...

You go girl!

Sam I Am... You might try checking out flylady.net She has a great baby steps program to getting everything done on a schedule that isn't hard to follow...