One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Wonderfuls


I finished the prayer shawl, and two more hats over the weekend.  I am now slowing down to finish some larger, unfinished projects.  I still have ornaments and a few other smaller projects, but I am happy with my progress.

I need to can jellies soon, but today is my "all-out" house cleaning day.  I like to start the week off with a spic n' span clean house.  However, I need to exercise first.  I am slowly working back up to a 4:30am wake up call (I do much better when I exercise first thing in the morning).

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are hummimg away on all your projects. keep the momentum going. i like to exercise early in the morning to.

Candy C. said...

Whew, I'm tired just reading about it all! LOL!!

Katmom said...

I'm exhausted! lol!