One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Got "Notered"

"Dear Mom,
I hope your day is rockin and fun, I miss you but I know inside my heart your there!"


I Love You,
Love....


Not only did I get "notered," but I also was given a piece of candy that she won at school.  It sure made my day.

5 comments:

Mooberry Farmwife said...

How sweet! Thank you for the smile. :)

Kim said...

That is definatly one of those Awe moments.

Candy C. said...

I love that your kids write you notes! :)

Michelle said...

That was so sweet. It's times like that, That makes all the work of being a mother so worth it.

City Chick said...

I love notes from kids!