One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, January 2, 2012

For the Birds

My son gifted me another trailer.  Isn't it cute?  I will be putting this in the tree just in front of the house.

6 comments:

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

that is so cute!
I don't have one for the birds...but I do have a real one...
it's gutted. I can't wait to get back to work on it!

Hopefully, 2012 holds a little camping time for us!

Pat

labbie1 said...

That little camper for the birds is SO CUTE! I live in a 5th wheel and have a keen love for campers! :)

Just bounced over from Michelle's Little Piece of Heaven when I saw the picture of your little birdhouse. Fun!

Candy C. said...

I LOVE it!! :)

simplicityinthemaking said...

This is really cute. Hope the birds keep it tidy for you!!

Michelle said...

That is so cute.

nancypo said...

Cute!!!