One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finishing Up More Unfinished Projects

If you get a chance, zip on over to my S.C.R.A.P. blog to see the latest finished, re-purpose project.  It started with an old hand egg beater:

I'm working on more later today if I feel good enough.  Yesterday, I found out I have an ear infection and sinus infection.  The antibiotics are making me very sick and very tired.

Oh...and for my "list" I have added more projects (LOL!)

Last night we tried Spicy Tuna Melts, and they were a hit.  So easy and very healthy.  We had a salad for the side dish.  Tonight, I have no idea what I'll be making.  They family is counting on me, now that they've had a week of really good food.  Maybe western style ribs in the crock pot?

5 comments:

Blessed in Colorado said...

Oh Kristina I am so sorry you are not feeling well, feel better soon.
I am sending many warm {{{{{{HUGS}}}}
to you so catch them and wrap them around you.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Deb

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I really like what you did with that hand egg-beater. I found one just like yours at a yard sale for $1. My dad actually uses it, and it makes him happy :) :) So it'll remain an egg-beater, for now ;) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

EMMA said...

Tuna melts sound great, I'm looking to use lots of tuna right now as I need the cans for a project!!! oh and because it's really health too.
Sending some alpine air to clear your sinuses, get well soon.

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, those tuna melts look REALLY GOOD! I think I'm gonna try those!.. Take care of you, and feel better soon! ~tina

labbie1 said...

Two works for your sinuses--Neti Pot. Yep! It works wonders! Seriously!

The tuna sounds delish! I am heading over to check out the egg beater project.

Feel Better!