Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finishing Up More Unfinished Projects

If you get a chance, zip on over to my S.C.R.A.P. blog to see the latest finished, re-purpose project.  It started with an old hand egg beater:

I'm working on more later today if I feel good enough.  Yesterday, I found out I have an ear infection and sinus infection.  The antibiotics are making me very sick and very tired.

Oh...and for my "list" I have added more projects (LOL!)

Last night we tried Spicy Tuna Melts, and they were a hit.  So easy and very healthy.  We had a salad for the side dish.  Tonight, I have no idea what I'll be making.  They family is counting on me, now that they've had a week of really good food.  Maybe western style ribs in the crock pot?

5 comments:

Blessed in Colorado said...

Oh Kristina I am so sorry you are not feeling well, feel better soon.
I am sending many warm {{{{{{HUGS}}}}
to you so catch them and wrap them around you.
Farmgirl Hugs,
Deb

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I really like what you did with that hand egg-beater. I found one just like yours at a yard sale for $1. My dad actually uses it, and it makes him happy :) :) So it'll remain an egg-beater, for now ;) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

EMMA said...

Tuna melts sound great, I'm looking to use lots of tuna right now as I need the cans for a project!!! oh and because it's really health too.
Sending some alpine air to clear your sinuses, get well soon.

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, those tuna melts look REALLY GOOD! I think I'm gonna try those!.. Take care of you, and feel better soon! ~tina

labbie1 said...

Two works for your sinuses--Neti Pot. Yep! It works wonders! Seriously!

The tuna sounds delish! I am heading over to check out the egg beater project.

Feel Better!