One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Got "Notered"

 Cat, Tat and Note

I went into my bedroom to find Tiger with a note gently attached to him.  My 9 year-old daughter used a small section of my first tatting I ever did, and gently but Tiger on my bed to deliver the "noter."


She wrote "Enjoy your made bed, and cat, as a wonderful bonus.  Oh what a joy he is (he likes it when you scratch his tummy).  If you come to the kitchen for a spa treatment you can choose manicure, pedicure or both.  It will only cost you one all nighter.  Then you can enjoy yourself to any treatment. Oh and there's also a hair-do."


Well, she never did stay up late.  She fell asleep before I did.  It's just having the idea that she can stay up that makes her happy.  I never did cash in on that spa treatment either.  Maybe she'll be in "business" today. 

3 comments:

Candy C. said...

What a good cat Tiger is! Bob would have thrown a fit! LOL!!

nancypo said...

How cute, aw....

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Don't you just love the heart of a child?

Full of ideas, hope and dreams. So special when they want to do things for others!

Enjoy~
Pat