Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Farmgirl Funny

My oldest daughter walked out to the barn and watched me cut wood with the table saw.  When I shut off the saw, and took my safety glasses off, she stood staring at me. 

"Yeah, what do you need?" I asked her.

"Uh, Mom?  So you can shoot a shot gun and use the saw? Should we be worried?" she asked with her eye brows going up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, it good modelling that women can do anything! I use power tools, drove an 18 wheeler years ago (better than some men in bad weather), can sew, cook, and .... I was the first girl in my high school to take a shop class...

Candy C. said...

LOL!!