One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Farmgirl Funny

My oldest daughter walked out to the barn and watched me cut wood with the table saw.  When I shut off the saw, and took my safety glasses off, she stood staring at me. 

"Yeah, what do you need?" I asked her.

"Uh, Mom?  So you can shoot a shot gun and use the saw? Should we be worried?" she asked with her eye brows going up.

2 comments:

nancypo said...

Ha, it good modelling that women can do anything! I use power tools, drove an 18 wheeler years ago (better than some men in bad weather), can sew, cook, and .... I was the first girl in my high school to take a shop class...

Candy C. said...

LOL!!