Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tatting Continues

I picked up some vintage threads at a SCRAP store in Michigan about 3-4 years ago.  I am making use of those and practicing my tatting with much smaller needles and thinner threads.  This one would have been completed all the way around, but I ran out of thread.  I found more pink and yellow in my supplies, so I will continue to practice, and create useful pieces.

3 comments:

Candy C. said...

OMG Kristina! I just sat down to read the August MJF Cluck!! Congratulations dear farmgirl on being the 2011 Farmgirl of the Year!! YAY for you! Let us know which "prize" you are going to pick!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on whatever that is! Newbie to MJF, so I don't know all the "labels" that use there. I'm more casual...

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Thanks! I had not idea I was being considered, nor was I trying to obtain that title. I was simply working very hard at learning to live a simple, self-sufficient, fun, and healthier way of life. MJF fits into all of that in my life.