When I went outside to assess a barn repair, I noticed a few hawks flying low. I had my camera with me, but I am still not good at catching a good photo of one. I guess I keep practicing.
We not only got these repairs completed, but repaired the bottom split door hinges on the goat barn, and one gate lock.
Now we need to build the top split door and the side door for the goats, and then tackle the new coop for the barred rocks.
My husband was driving home one day and saw this roost sitting outside on someone's property. I guess this person also sells other used items. My husband snatched this up for $20.00.
Today we fixed it up a bit and it's now in with the barred rocks. As along as we have 2 roosters, they won't get along together in the same coop. Once we get the new coop built, we can move them from their temporary (night time) coop.