Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Camping Trip Planned

And this time it better happen.  I'm working on getting a few days of camping in, before school starts.  If not, we will still enjoy a weekend, one way or another.  Even if I have to go by myself.  This photo shows all the relaxation I need - sounds of nature, simple campfire cooking (I don't need patience for this type cooking), no electronics, no electricity, long hikes in the woods, and morning campfire coffee. Ahhhhh................

No comments: