One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Business Card Idea

I purchased 3 boxes of these CD holders.  I think there are 24 or more in each box, and I only paid $.50 a box for them. For the Farmer's Market next year, I am tossing around the idea of crocheting cup coasters and inserting them in place of a CD.  On the other side, is a business card slot.  I could give these out to customers at the first market next year. 

3 comments:

Candy C. said...

Sounds like a good idea to me! Gotta get your 'name' out there so the customers will return!

nancypo said...

Good idea, where'd you get those? I have some craft ideas for the holiday...

Kristina said...

I found them at Staples in the clearance section. They were $12.99 for each box, and marked down to $.50/box. There are 24 in each box.