Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Business Card Idea

I purchased 3 boxes of these CD holders.  I think there are 24 or more in each box, and I only paid $.50 a box for them. For the Farmer's Market next year, I am tossing around the idea of crocheting cup coasters and inserting them in place of a CD.  On the other side, is a business card slot.  I could give these out to customers at the first market next year. 

3 comments:

Candy C. said...

Sounds like a good idea to me! Gotta get your 'name' out there so the customers will return!

Unknown said...

Good idea, where'd you get those? I have some craft ideas for the holiday...

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I found them at Staples in the clearance section. They were $12.99 for each box, and marked down to $.50/box. There are 24 in each box.