One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Knitting Progress

There is an advantage to being home sick (horrible allergies) in bed - endless hour of crocheting and knitting.
I don't know how my youngest daughter sweet talked me into knitting her a scarf, but she did.  This scarf has doubled it's length since I took the photo.  The first trial scarf, I did in scrap brown yarn, was taken apart and put away for another project.  I have to say that this one is turning out better and with a prettier yarn.

Now....if I could just finished the crocheted blankets, the hand towel, and ..... and .... and .... 

It's all good!

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

What a pretty scarf!

Fearless Farmgirl said...

Very pretty - I love self-striping yarn!