One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

I invite you all to take a close look at today, and write down what you are thankful for.  Create a list of at least items you are thankful for.  Then, write at least five thank you notes to people you love and appreciate.

My Gratitude Journal

Today I am thankful for:

1.    The sunshine that warms my body, heart and soul.
2.    The fresh eggs our chickens lay for us.
3.    The clotheslines in which I can dry my laundry naturally.
4.    My husband’s job.
5.    Iced tea and tea time on the porch

~Articles you may enjoy~
Short Stories:  Finding God

Reflections:  Afternoons

No comments: