Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

I invite you all to take a close look at today, and write down what you are thankful for.  Create a list of at least items you are thankful for.  Then, write at least five thank you notes to people you love and appreciate.

My Gratitude Journal

Today I am thankful for:

1.    The sunshine that warms my body, heart and soul.
2.    The fresh eggs our chickens lay for us.
3.    The clotheslines in which I can dry my laundry naturally.
4.    My husband’s job.
5.    Iced tea and tea time on the porch

~Articles you may enjoy~
Short Stories:  Finding God

Reflections:  Afternoons

No comments: