One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, February 7, 2011

Journal Junkie ~Organizing Junkie

My spiral notebook, a journal for homemade Christmas gift ideas is over flowing.  I had to move it to a reused binder from the kids.  I reused their tab dividers also.  Now, I have patterns, craft ideas, recipes and more, nicely organized.  Of course I could simply add a file to my file drawer, but it would soon become a mess.  Now, everything is marked and there is a nice slot for my original "Christmas Journal."

No comments: