One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NaNoWriMo ~ Day 17

I plan to exceed 28,000 words today, possibly 29,000.  There are definitely days when I doubt and wonder why did I do this?  Is it worth the messy house?  Is it worth the headaches and sore body from sitting so long writing?

My novel is crazy, outrageous and downright close to reality.  I have to keep chugging along and do this.  It's even causing my family to become absorbed into the government conspiracies that I have included.  We laugh about it, stretch our imaginations and laugh some more.

My husband is even talking to his co-workers about my novel.  They are giving him ideas to include, and he had even called home to share the ideas with me.  To humor him, I have included most of them.

This is an "anything goes" novel, editing not allowed, and no backing out allowed.  No matter how bad my head aches.

No comments: