Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

NaNoWriMo ~ Day 17

I plan to exceed 28,000 words today, possibly 29,000.  There are definitely days when I doubt and wonder why did I do this?  Is it worth the messy house?  Is it worth the headaches and sore body from sitting so long writing?

My novel is crazy, outrageous and downright close to reality.  I have to keep chugging along and do this.  It's even causing my family to become absorbed into the government conspiracies that I have included.  We laugh about it, stretch our imaginations and laugh some more.

My husband is even talking to his co-workers about my novel.  They are giving him ideas to include, and he had even called home to share the ideas with me.  To humor him, I have included most of them.

This is an "anything goes" novel, editing not allowed, and no backing out allowed.  No matter how bad my head aches.

No comments: