Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Thursday, October 7, 2010

National Novel Writing Month ~ Should I do it?

For two years now, I have contemplated participating in NaNoWriMo.  It would certainly give me the deadline and motivation to write a novel and actually complete it.  I've been slacking over the last year, and with the large garden we grew, haven't gotten back in my "groove." 

Starting November 1st to November 30th, people from all over, participate in this wonderful oppurtunity.  I would have to abandon all thoughts of writing up a plot, characters, and story in advance.  The idea is to start fresh from day one.  Can I do it?  I guess I won't know until I try it.

No comments: