Pioneer Woman at Heart

One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finding the Time ~ Writing

Yesterday I was successful in publishing a book review and an short article, but I had drafts from the previous work day.  Today however, I have "Mom" duties.  One daughter is sick and needs the attention of a doctor, and two others had bad headaches yesterday.  With the long drive to town, I'm may have to use my evening crochet time to work on articles.

Because of the recession, it seems like everyone is writing on-line and earning a good income from it is a bit more difficult.  I do cut my time down with crockpot dinners, but even that takes time to prepare.  My goal is to publish daily to help pay for my daughter's 8th grade class trip.  Why in the world a school would take an out-of-state trip during a recession is beyond me. 

No comments: