One Flourishing, Frugal and Fun Family!

One mother making ends meet and surviving today's recession by writing. One family learning to live off the land, cut back on expenses, and to live a simpler and a more self-sufficient lifestyle.

Adopted Motto

"Eat it up,
Wear it out,
Make it do,
Or go without."
~A Pioneer Sampler, by Barbara Greenwood~

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Crocheted Blanket ~ Started last Sunday

"Why honey, I have no idea how that yarn ended up in the shopping cart!"


This pattern is a bit more difficult, and I've a adjusted it to blanket size.  Thankfully, my daughter chose 2 of the same colors I used on the last blanket (and have extra on hand), so I only had to buy teh brown color to create this one. 

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Love the color scheme. The pop of blue looks great!

Kristina said...

Thank you! My daughter picked out the three colors and I picked out the pattern. It's more difficult, but so far it's looking pretty good. I'll have to add a border to it too.